FREYA BLACK DOWN JACKET
FREYA by MACKAGE is a lightweight down jacket made of foil shield fabric, which creates a matte crinkle metallic effect and shields you from the elements. Water-repellent, water-resistant, washable and windproof, FREYA features an adjustable hood and a pillow collar, both lined with metallic fabric for extra warmth.
- Centre front zipper closure with snaps on leather tape
- Hood with drawcord-adjustable visor
- Pillow collar for extra comfort
- Zippered pockets
- Tunnel with adjustable drawcord at waist
- Additional inside zippered pocket
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30" / 76,2 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% nylon. Lining (Woven): 100% nylon. Filling: 90/10 duck down / feathers Pekin Duck (Anas Platyrhynchos Domesticus). Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Water washing with a maximum temperature of 30ºc in washing machine with delicate cycle. Remove the leather from the cursor. low temperature bulk drying with tennis balls. Do not bleach / do not wring. Do not iron or press.