GLENFINNAN JACKET - BRIT BLUE
Whoever thought "heavy jacket" was a good alternative name for warm winter jackets never met the Glenfinnan. Its 800 FP 90/10 down is wrapped in a barely-there, DWR (durable water repellent) treated nylon ripstop shell that puts the jacket's most powerful asset (the down) on public display.
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Relaxed Fit: Relaxed but not baggy, we developed this cut to maximize comfort. It leaves more room for layering and can easily accommodate under garments like heavyweight sweats and light jackets.
- 28 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- Nylon Lining
- Detachable Hood with Adjustable Bungee Cord
- Stand Collar
- Two-Way YKK Zipper
- Welt Pockets at Hip with Interior Zipper Closure
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Moose Knuckles Velcro Patch
- Elastic Binding at Wrist and Hem
- Moose Knuckles Canada Tri Logo Screen Print at Back Collar