Original Stirling Parka - Storm Gray w Nat Fur
The jacket that started it all, The OriGinal Stirling Parka Fur, sets the standard for stylish winter weather protection. Curiously warm 80/20 down fill is encapsulated within a durable cotton/nylon shell and finished with our signature J-seam construction, a metal Icon logo, and a luxurious Blue Fox fur ruff for lasting durability, unparalleled warmth, and refined style.
- Previously known as Stirling Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 37 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Fur Trim and Fur Pom-Poms
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- 4 Plush Lined Signature "J Front" Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Rib Knit Storm Cuffs